quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2008 ~ can I?
' eu preciso que haja amor
aonde eu for
eu preciso que haja alegria
aonde eu viva
eu preciso que haja vontade
aonde eu encontre bondade '

you can sing me anything. I do not care anymore because anyone comes here to say hello. I miss the good times, God can I come back? Can I revive those dreams that never will come true? Can I live forever just to see your smile? .. Can I be what I want to?



<$I18NNumComments$>:

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Página inicial